Appliances: Cable T.V, DVD , free WIFI access.
Amenities: Air conditioned, hot and cold shower , 3 towels, soap and shampoo.
Rates Include: Tax and 2 free breakfast
Children age 10 and below sharing existing bed with adults stay free.
Children 11 years and above will be charged the adult rate and must entered as adult.
All guests are required to avail the food package which is consumable (a la carte order) anytime in the restaurant since bringing of cooked food and drinks are not allowed in the resort.
|ADULTS||CHILDREN 3-10 y.o.|
|2 nights 3 days||P900.00||P600.00|
|3 nights 4 days||P1,200.00||P800.00|
June 16 – October 15
LOW SEASON – ₱ 4,800.00
October 16 – June 15
PEAK SEASON – ₱ 5,100.00
Day Tour Room Rate – ₱4,500.00
Bringing of pets is not allowed in the resort
Only guests with proper swimming attire (swimming trunks, board shorts and bathing suits) will be allowed to swim in the pool.
BASKETBALL SHORTS and SHIRT is not allowed.
A 50% of the total room and food is required to be deposited at BDO or BPI family to confirm reservation.
Full payment will be done at the resort.
Check in time – 1:00 PM
Check out time – 11:00 AM
PROCEDURE ON HOW TO RESERVE:
Your safety as well as our staff is our concern.
Please be guided by the the following procedure in compliance with the safety protocols implemented by the Inter-agency task force (IATF) against CoVid-19 and the Municipality of San Juan:
1. Only confirmed reservations with us will be allowed entry into the resort. Walk in guests will not be entertained.
2. Prior to the issuance of a booking confirmation, guests need to secure the following and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Negative Rapid OR Swab Test result ( issued not more than 14 days before arrival OR a Medical Certificate that they are negative to Covid 19 and has not been exposed to a Covid 19 positive patient ( issued not more than 3 days before departure )
- An accomplished Health Declaration Form (HDF)
- Proof of payment of the required deposit
3. Upon arrival at the Municipal Reception Area guests will be asked to present their Booking Confirmation, Medical Certificate/ Rapid or Swab Test result, HDF and a government issued ID.
4. After payment of the Ecological Fee of P20.00 per person (as per Municipal Order No. 02-2013), a Referral Slip will be issued to be presented to the resort upon check-in.
Travel safe and enjoy your stay in Taramindu .